Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The idea

Okay, so really this idea came to me while I was day dreaming in the shower. I was thinking about how much I love (amore) my body wash and how I wish everyone knew the beauty of it. And thus... amoreit was born.
The first product I will recommend is Coconut Body Wash from The Body Shop. The Body Shop in general, is expensive, but if you want a product that will make you feel naturally great and smell wonderful as well, this is the place for you. I bought the coconut body wash during a sale and thought I would give it a shot. It was a bigger size, but it didn't look like it would last that long. Four months later, after heavy use, It is still 1/3 the way full! Every time I use it I am seriously so happy, it has a distinct smell that would only come from real coconuts! The lather is perfect and the creamy texture mixes so well with a body scrub. AHHH! My skin has never looked or felt better in the dry winter weather! For this body scrub's long lasting-ness, ingredients, economy I give it a 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment